Add extra security to your luggage with a certified TSA luggage padlock. It is once again acceptable to lock your checked baggage when traveling. This padlock is approved by, and carries the Travel Sentry® mark meeting the requirements of the TSA (Transportation Security Administration). You can rest assured that these locks allow TSA screeners to open your locks, inspect, and re-lock your bags, sending them quickly and securely on their way.
3-dial combination lock for improved security - each lock can be set to its own combination
The combination is set at 0000 but can be easily changed to any 3 digit number
To set your own combination, please follow these easy steps:
- Pull up the shackle to open the lock
- Rotate the shackle 90° counter clockwise and press shackle into the hole. Hold down and continue to turn another 90° counter clockwise
- Set your own combination by turning the dials
- Turn the shackle back as normal. The setting is now complete
- To replace with a new combination, repeat step 1 to 4 as decribed above. Please remember your new combination!
Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Gris… Alsace’s fine white wines are mouthwatering. Why not take in some background information before tackling the Alsace Wine Route?On one side a beautiful regional wine map, the other...
To travel along the Bordeaux is like taking a trip back in time. The castles stretching over the vineyards calmly stand as they did hundreds of years ago.On one side a beautiful regional wine map, the other...
To travel along the Loire is like taking a trip back in time. The castles stretching over the vineyards calmly stand as they did hundreds of years ago.On one side a beautiful regional wine map, the...