Add extra security to your luggage with a certified TSA luggage padlock. It is once again acceptable to lock your checked baggage when traveling. This padlock is approved by, and carries the Travel Sentry® mark meeting the requirements of the TSA (Transportation Security Administration). You can rest assured that these locks allow TSA screeners to open your locks, inspect, and re-lock your bags, sending them quickly and securely on their way.
3-dial combination lock for improved security - each lock can be set to its own combination
The combination is set at 0000 but can be easily changed to any 3 digit number
To set your own combination, please follow these easy steps:
- Pull up the shackle to open the lock
- Rotate the shackle 90° counter clockwise and press shackle into the hole. Hold down and continue to turn another 90° counter clockwise
- Set your own combination by turning the dials
- Turn the shackle back as normal. The setting is now complete
- To replace with a new combination, repeat step 1 to 4 as decribed above. Please remember your new combination!